Col. Sanders Repository of Infinite Inquiry

"Blog" of Steven M. Sanders. The old template presented us with too many formatting problems. Let us see if this one gets things on the right footing. Go back to the root url ( http://www.studiosputnik.com ) to see the hawt aht. I remain, your most humble, etc etc.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO

Sunday, December 24, 2006


Geiger counter goodtimes.

I had picked up one of these jobbers off of ebay a while back,(mine is slightly different) but never got it working because I thought it was one of the ones that needed those weird military batteries. On a lark I researched it again, and turns out mine uses 6 D cells. So now its working, and happily detecting background radiation.

If I ever need to detect radiation, I'm set.

1 Comments:

Blogger dawn said...

Dude you need to update your blog.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home