Col. Sanders Repository of Infinite Inquiry

"Blog" of Steven M. Sanders. The old template presented us with too many formatting problems. Let us see if this one gets things on the right footing. Go back to the root url ( http://www.studiosputnik.com ) to see the hawt aht. I remain, your most humble, etc etc.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, MO

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello interwebs!

I haven't posted in a long time apparently. I've been Twittering, though, since it's less trouble. So if you want to read short snippets of my daily life, (and who doesn't?) go here.

Other than that, THUNDER ROAD launched, we got an AP article and I'm now semi-famous. I think. Now I just need to find a way to turn that into money.

I'm currently in money hoarding mode, taking as much work as GoComics is graciously giving me, and getting my finances back in order, because I kind of drained the savings working on TR and spending more than I should of of misc crap. Will probably end up doing work for TCM again, for their TCM Underground project. Also random work for Propaganda Inc in STL.

If all goes well, my next two comic projects should be with Dan Curtis Johnson and Kieron Gillen. The one with Dan is going to be a traditional inked comic, and the one with Kieron is going to be more of a penciled/painted affair. I think. I havent quite decided yet, but it's going to be something I'm going to take my time with, and really hammer out the art. Gonna get going on those in January.

I think that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home